Our tax card provides a summary of the rates and allowances fundamental to our business and personal lives. We are sure that you will find it a useful point of reference throughout the coming tax year.
The tax card contains information on personal, business, employment, property and capital taxes, including some key recent changes:
- Income tax allowances and rates
- National insurance contribution rates
- Capital allowances, corporation tax and VAT
- Car and van benefits, statutory payments, minimum wages rates
- Capital gains, inheritance and stamp taxes
Our tax card is intended for use as a quick point of reference. Should you require any further information, have a simple question, or require detailed advice contact one of our relationship partners.
Download reportBack to top