HMRC has published the latest issue of the Employer Bulletin.
The June issue has information on various topics, including details of upcoming deadlines for:
- forms P11D and P11D (b), reporting expenses and benefits for the tax year ending 5 April 2023. The deadline for submission is 6 July and paper forms are no longer accepted.
- applying for a PAYE Settlement Agreement (PSA). The deadline is on or before 5 July.
- Employment related securities — end of year return deadline for employee share schemes is on or before 6 July.
Other topics include:
- Self assessment threshold change
- Preparing for the new tax year basis — Income Tax Self Assessment
- National Minimum Wage
- update on employer direct debits
- Tax Administration Framework Review
Please contact us for help with tax matters.Back to top